3 Medium sized extra ripe bananas
1/2 Cup frozen or fresh blueberries
1/8 cup walnuts
2 cups buckwheat flour
1 1/2 cup date sugar
1/2 cup coconut oil
2 tablespoons unsweetened apple sauce
1 tablespoons vanilla
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon sea salt
- Mash the bananas in a bowl.
- Add coconut oil, vanilla, apple sauce, date sugar to bowl and whip together
- Add the buckwheat flour, baking powder and sea salt to the bowl and mix well.
- Fold in the blueberries and walnuts to the mixture
- Add batter to a non-stick baking dish
- Heat in an oven at 350 degrees for 30 to 40 minutes, until done.